Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
By correcting age-related hormone decline with appropriate doses of key bioidentical testosterone hormone, we can give you the balanced body chemistry of a much younger person.
This will not only relieve andropause and menopause symptoms, but also promote better overall health and function in the body.
Even before age 50, many men and women experience a dramatic decline in T levels due to stress and hormonal drops after having children.
Just some symptoms include: Fatigue, Obesity, Vaginal Dryness, Incontinence, Urinary problems, Low libido, Erectile dysfunction, menstrual headaches, migraines
- Bioidentical hormones are the safest and most effective way to treat pre and peri menopause and andropause symptoms.
- Because bioidentical hormones are molecularly identical to your body’s own natural hormones, they fit the hormone receptors in your body like a key fitting into a lock. When administered correctly, they will work exactly as nature intended, with no detrimental consequences.
- Synthetic hormones are not identical to natural hormones and will not be absorbed properly by hormone receptors.
- Synthetic hormones can cause increased risk of cancer and other side effects. For example, the synthetic hormone progestin has been linked to breast cancer in women.
Our Quality BHRT Program:
Not all bioidentical hormone treatments are created equal. In order for treatment to be safe and effective, the bioidentical hormones must be administered as part of a quality treatment protocol that includes:
- Treatment for all hormones affecting aging
- Personalized dosages tailored to your exact needs
- Safe delivery methods
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring
- Oversight by a board-certified doctor
At Coast Spine Center our bioidentical hormone therapy includes these safeguards and more. Using the results of lab tests and your specific description of your symptoms and concerns, we’ll work hard to optimize your hormone levels so you can function and feel your best.
Treatment is always convenient and done in the office by inserting a sterile pellet into the muscle of the glute. This is a superior method of hormone absorption that levels naturally and prevents the ups and downs that creams and injections cause.
We are always available to answer questions and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment.